Our School Philosophy
Lucknow Primary School Vision Statement
At Lucknow Primary School we aim to provide a welcoming community which values learning through shared responsibility.
We seek to develop a caring environment in which we nurture confident, creative and resilient individuals who aspire to be the best they can.
||BEHAVIOUR TO DEMONSTRATE VALUES
|| Building relationships based on mutual consideration
- We demonstrate commitment to the school's values.
- We conduct ourselves in a manner that brings credit to colleagues and the school community.
- We look after our own and other people's property.
- We care for the environment.
- We feel safe at school.
||Staff, students and families supporting each other.
- We speak in a positive manner.
- We encourage others.
- We compliment and celebrate others achievements.
- We can speak to someone trustworthy when things go wrong.
||Being open and truthful in our relationships.
- We speak truthfully.
- We act in a manner that brings credit to our school.
- We are sensitive to feelings of others.
||Appreciation and acceptance of others.
- We treat everyone fairly.
- We respect other people's beliefs, cultures and differences.
- We include others in work and play.
||Giving our best efforts in different situations.
- We do our best.
- We complete agreed tasks to the best of our ability.
- We are willing to learn new skills and extend ourselves.
To inspire children to achieve their full potential by developing:
- A culture of learning based on positive relationships between students, staff, parents and the wider community.
- A core of knowledge of academic and social competencies based on our key values of respect, care, honesty, inclusion and commitment.
- Responsibility for being self motivated lifelong learners.
- A challenging curriculum appropriate to the needs of all students.
- A caring, stimulating and happy learning environment, which fosters high standards of achievement and behaviour.
- High expectations for all students to achieve their personal best socially, academically, physically and emotionally.